Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Europe 2007

I'mmmmmm BACK!

Well I'm off travelling again I mean. This time, me and my buddy Tony are heading to Europe for the next five weeks. Only 3 hrs into the trip, and I want to kill him already...or at least leave him somewhere in Eastern Europe (just kidding..hehe). Packing was hard, as Contiki and the budget airline we're flying from Paris to Budapest have 20 kg limits on their luggage. I had to repack my things about 5 times between last night and this morning...I am definitely in minimalist mode.


"Before"
Right now I'm still in Toronto actually, basking in the comfort Air Canada's Maple Leaf lounge. Richard was good enough to score me a couple tickets to this 1st class establishment. And to be honest, it will be the first and only "first class" thing we will do all trip!


Maple Leaf Lounge
This lounge has:

Lots of comfy couches
Free Food


Free Drinks
Flatscreen TVs
A business Centre with free Internet
Showers (I`m gonna take one later!)
I have to say this is pretty sweet. And word on the street is that there has been a Cindy Crawford sighting in here...haven't seen her yet, so I will show you a picture of me sitting here in the lounge blogging. If I see her I promise to take a picture and post it up! Until then my friends, I`ll be in London by 11am tomorrow. Please write me, I`ll have email access regularly!

No comments: