Ice Hoceky in Seattle?
Everyone found it quite ironic that I come all the way out to Seattle...just to play ice hockey. They found it more weird that it was my very first time playing ice hockey all together. Sure I've skated around a pond a couple times with a stick and enjoyed the occassional road hockey game in high school...but this was different. I was in full gear...prayin' that I wouldn't get hurt...LoL. It ended up pretty good...I scored 4 goals and managed not to fall once...not too bad for a rookie eh?

I could definitely get used to this!
Every man's dream
Then it was off to Fry's to check out some electronics. Man this place was HUUUGE! There's nothing like it in Canada, the only way I can describe it is that its kind of like a big Costco, but with only electronic products. We got their late so all of the good deals were gone, but the experience in itself was pretty kool.

Costco for Electronics
RandomDunno if you guys can see this, but this is the (in)famous $1 menu at McD's only found in the states.
Goodbye Seattle
Alas it is time to leave Seattle and head back up to VanCity. Thanx bro (Dave) for showin' me around and hanging out with me in Seattle. We'll definitely have to hang out again when I come back to the West Coast!


1 comment:
Hi Gary,
Ice hockey! Cool! Maybe we can play some pond hockey some time. 4 goals too! That's approximately how many goals I scored during my 15+ years of hockey.
Ben B.
Post a Comment