Friday, December 1, 2006

Vancity to Hong Kong

My friends I have arrived in Hong Kong!

It was a pretty long day today...nothing really exciting, most of my day was spent travelling. My mom flew out to Vancouver today to meet me and together we took a flight to HK. We were hoping to get out of there asap, as it was supposed to snow again in the afternoon and we didn't want to get stuck at the airport. Turns out it started to snow before we left, so our flight was delayed 2 hrs while they were "de-icing" our plane...LoL

the plane ride was uneventful...2 hrs sitting around in the plane prior to take-off and another 13 hrs in the air gave me a lot of time to catch up on my reading and do some personal writing. The in-flight selection of movies included the Lakehouse, X-men2 and Nacho Libre...all of which I've seen before (except the lakehouse) and I didn't mind watching again (except the lakehouse)

I have to admit, I'm definitely going to miss the snow...but I will miss all the BC kids more...thanx so much for takin' time out of your busy scheds to show me around and hang out with me....I miss you guys, I'll see you soon!

No comments: