Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snowstorm Vancouver 2006 - The Aftermath

Not really much new to report here guys...its finally stopped snowing though! After a day off for most yesterday, the city is slowly getting back on to its feet, the major roads are now clear, but the smaller ones are still pretty icey. The fun begins today with the steep roads and the lack of winter tires on most cars...hehe

Today it was -10 degrees celsius, and with the windchill, it was close to -20 celsius. Kinda different than the balmy +10 celsius you guys are getting back in toronto eh? I will beat you all, I will soon be in tanks & shorts in Hong Kong (+20 C) and Sinapore (+30 C).

Took lotsa pics here...I will let the pictures speak for themselves...

Snowstorm Vancouver 2006







Off to some place warmer tomorrow morning...peas out, see you all at Christmas time.

No comments: