My friends, I'm FINALLY done PHYSIO!!!

So What Now?
Most of you guys know I'm about to embark on some travelling. It's definitely been a long time coming. For the past two years I've watched all of you guys travel the world, and I'm really excited that now its my turn! I've decided to keep a little blog account of my travels to keep you guys up to date with me and what I'm up to in the next few months.
My Itinerary
In a few short hours, I will be off to the airport and on a plane to Vancouver. From there I'll board a bus to visit my buddy Dave in Seattle for a couple of days. Back to Vancity for a few days and then on to a plane to Hong Kong with my mom. While in HK we thought we'd check out Sinapore and Malaysia as well. Hopefully I'll have lots of pictures to post up!
First Looking Past
As I begin a new chapter in my life, I'm a big believer of acknowledging the past before moving on towards the future. To my U of T Physical Therapy classmates, you guys are an amazing bunch and it makes me sad that I won't be able to walk into class every morning and see you guys anymore. There were some miserable times along the way, but I found comfort in knowing that we were all miserable together. We've been through a lot these past two years and I wish you all the best, please keep in touch!
I'm excited to hear that many of you guys will be travelling soon as well, so this blog is dedicated to you guys...keep me posted on your travels...have a great time!
"Group THREE!"

"The SWOT Team" (minus Penny)
Chillin' one last time @ the Bedford Academy
Anyway, that's it for now my friends. Here is to the beginning of the rest of my life, and to yours. What lies ahead...tomorrow...Day ONE: Vancity & Seattle!
Gary Siu MScPT....kinda has a nice ring to it don't you think?
2 comments:
Hey Bro! so happy for you dude! I DREAM about being where you are eveyrday!! Thanks for all the help along the way! Have an AWESOME trip bud, you've earned it! Hopefully by the time you're back, I'll be done Physio as well! lol...hopefully ;)
Peace!
Ray
Hey Gary,
Congrats again on finishing your program. I think you'll be a great physio.
Ben B.
Post a Comment