Thursday, November 23, 2006

Day One: Toronto to Vancouver to Seattle

Nothing too exciting to post here today. Most of it was spent either on the inside of a plane or the inside of a bus. I calculated that from the time I left my house at 7:30am (Toronto time) to the time Dave picked me up in Seattle 6:30pm (Seattle/Vancouver time), I spent about 14 hours in transit today. No complaints though, I'm here and its great!

I was pretty tired after the trip today though...I didn't sleep very well last night. I think it was the combination of having to send a million emails before I left and stressin' a little bit about whether everything will be alright that I really only got about 2 hrs sleep. I don't think I've taken this much time to travel on my own in a long time, so I guess I'm not used to it. In the end though, I had to tell myself to trust that God will take care of things at church and my family at home.

Had dinner with Dave tonight and then went out to chill with some of his friends over here. We didn't get home until 2am...which is like 5am Toronto time....usually I get up around 6am in Toronto to go to school...LoL....so I'm beat...going to bed...good night

(Sorry guys...not a lot of pics tonight...the inside of a plane and a bus aren't really exciting)


The Space Needle...as seem from "some shady place in Seattle at night"

No comments: